CCNA Course in India | CCNA Training in Kanpur
CCNA Routing & Switching Course in Kanpur, India
"Are you a newcomer in Networking? Networkzon provides a deep understanding from scratch. Start your journey with us."
- CCNA R&S Overview
- CCNA R&S Syllabus
- CCNA R&S Prerequisites and Exam Details
- CCNA R&S Course Duration and Fees Details
- CCNA R&S Upcoming Batch Details
- Devices Used in CCNA R&S Practicals
- Who Should Attend (Targeted Audience)
- Recommended CCNA Routing & Switching Books
- CCNA R&S Jobs Role and Salary Graph
CCNA R&S Overview:
In the vast ocean of networking certifications, CCNA certification is an associate-level certification offered by one of the world’s top networking vendor, Cisco Systems. In the CCNA course journey, you will learn how to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot small size of networks.
CCNA full form is a Cisco Certified Network Associate, which is one of the most popular IT certifications. CCNA Routing & Switching certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies, but it also ensures you to stay with relevant skill sets needed for other Cisco tracks like Security, Collaboration, Wireless, Service Provider and Data Center. It provides a good understanding of many topics like IP Addressing, Routing Protocols, Network Address Translation, Access-Control list, MPLS, VPN, IPv6, QoS, Switching Protocols, VLAN, WAN technologies and more.
Those who achieve CCNA Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network support engineer or network technician. After complete CCNA R&S v3.0 journey, you can go ahead for advanced level of Cisco certification training like CCNP Routing and Switching certification.
NZ provides a deep understanding from scratch with 24×7 Lab facilities on real Cisco devices. Networkzon is the best institute for CCNA course in Kanpur, India. We always suggest practicing on the real device because we believe that one day when you will join a company, you need to perform everything on real equipment’s. Cisco has announced the latest CCNA R&S v3.0 training syllabus and we always provide training as per Cisco blueprint. We also provide Online Training, Winter Training, and Summer training in Kanpur, India.
CCNA R&S Syllabus:
Cisco has announced the latest CCNA R&S V.3 training syllabus and We always provide training as per Cisco blueprint:-
- Basic Networking Concepts, Topology Design, and Cabling.
- Understanding of Internetworking, Ethernet Networking, and Data Encapsulation.
- Understanding of OSI Layers and DoD Model.
- Understanding of Routed Protocols i.e. IP, TCP, UDP, FTP, TFTP, SMTP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, ICMP, ARP, RARP, LDP, and HTTP.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP, Subnetting, VLSMs, Summarization, and Troubleshooting TCP/IP.
- Configuring and troubleshooting of Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (IOS), Cisco Internetwork, and Cisco Devices.
- Configuration of IOS Backup, Restore and IOS upgrade of Routers and Switches.
- Installation and configuration of DHCP Server and DNS Server.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Deep understanding of IP Routing, Static Routing, Dynamic Routing, and Default Routing.
- Configuration Routing protocols i.e. RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, and Multi-Area OSPF.
- Installation and configuration of Access-Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT) and Network Security.
- Layer 2 Switching, VLANs, InterVLAN Routing and troubleshooting VLANs.
- Enhanced Switched Technologies, Switched Port Security, STP, VTP and IP Services.
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) and troubleshooting IPv6.
- Introduction to Wide Area Networks (WAN) technologies i.e. MPLS, PPP, HDLC.
- Basics of Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Site-to-site VPN, and DM VPN.
- Basics of Quality of Service (QoS), Cloud Computing, and Software Defined Network (SDN) technologies.
CCNA R&S Prerequisites and Exam Details:
There are no prerequisites required for CCNA Certification. The CCNA exam is conducted online through “Pearson VUE” testing centers all around the world.
CCNA Routing & Switching Exam Details:
- CCNA R&S exam cost: 325 USD
- CCNA R&S exam code: 200-125
- CCNA R&S exam length: 90 Minutes
- CCNA R&S exam questions: 60-70 (Multiple Choice, Drag & Drop, Simulations)
- CCNA R&S exam passing score: 825/1000
- CCNA R&S exam scoring method: No minus marking for incorrect answers.
- CCNA R&S exam pattern: Hands-on oriented exam
Here are some CCNA passing tips that will help you to pass the CCNA Routing and Switching exam in the first attempt. A candidate must have good practical and theoretical knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management. CCNA Routing and Switching certification are valid for three years.
CCNA R&S Course Duration and Fees Details:
|Track||Regular Track (Mon – Fri)||Weekend Track (Sat & Sun)||Fast Track|
|Duration||1 Month||5 Weekends||10 Days|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||4 Hours a Day||5-6 Hours a Day|
|Training fees||8000/- Rupees||8000/- Rupees||10,000/- Rupees|
Note: Training fees don’t include exam fees.
CCNA R&S Upcoming Batch Details:
|Month||1st Batch||2nd Batch||3rd Batch||4th Batch|
Devices Used in CCNA R&S Practicals:
- Cisco Router Models: (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811)
- Cisco Switch Models: (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750)
Who Should Attend (Targeted Audience):
- Network Technician
- Network Support Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
Recommended CCNA Routing & Switching Books:
We recommend “CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide by Todd Lammle” and “CCNA Routing and Switching Official Certification Guide” for best practice. Todd Lammle’s book is best for beginners and easy to understand and lots of labs are also available.
CCNA R&S Job Roles and Salary Graph: